GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO, RESIGN ! ... Why, you might ask? For those who for some reason who are unable to follow the multitude of issues and for those who INTENTIONALLY wants to forget; here’s why.
I had once posted this to Inquirer.net blogs before it came under the control of the powers that be. No matter, in the administration’s attempt to squash those who oppose the corrupt and hacks protecting these abusers of power, this served only to scatter the posters to spread the word on the sordid state of affairs of our nation. The posters even learned how to make blogs and became bloggers; that made the effort of exposing these corrupt people in power even more effective. To the harebrained schemer who tried to control our posts, Thank you for now we are now more powerful than ever.
An earlier list was posted in the blog courtesy of the Pedestrian Observer (Thanks Jaywalker)
Now a Feb 24 updated list on why Gloria, and/or her administration are deemed not only to be the most corrupt but also either involved, part of, or unable to resolve the following, and is fit to Resign:
- Involved in trying to destroy our democracy through numerous Executive Orders like E.O. 464. and E.O. 1017
- Part of those who wish to ram Cha-cha down our throats
- Massive habitual unresolved election fraud
- Involvement in “Hello Garci” Garcillano electoral fraud scandal
- Bedol scott free of his involvement in electoral fraud and boasting ownership of an armory
- Passports tampering involving the DFA themselves
- Cover-ups, protection and worse, giving Coast guard escort to illegal fishermen back to their country (ex. Chinese fishing boat caught at Tubhattaha protected Philippine marine sanctuary - this has happened several times to boot)
- Those involved in the Fertilizer scam
- Jocjoc Bolante protected by govenment
- North Railway anomalies
- Policemen serving warrantless arrests
- Banning, harassing, and intimidating freedom of speech and assembly
- Threats and arrests of media personnel
- Those who ignored public bidding (example; like the bidding of the dozens upon dozens of police cars) by abusing “Executive Privilege”
- Coddling and protecting corrupt people and criminals (ex. like those who protect and benefited from COMELEC Garcillano, Gambling Lords like the Pinedas, Jocjoc Bolante etc.)
- Arresting witnesses to election fraud in Lanao and jailing good soldiers like Gen. Gudani and Colonel Balutan by making the Executive order 464
- Arresting of people for simply wearing “Palitan na, Now na” T-shirts
- Banning of leaders from making a speech in a Luneta rally
- Raiding (without warrant) a house where the opposition were analyzing fraudulent electoral returns
- Loss and tampering of ballot boxes in Congressional custody
- Assassination or kidnapping of electoral fraud witnesses like Musa Dimasidsing and several teachers for being honest and having integrity
- Continued proliferation of Gambling Lords roaming around scot-free like the Pinedas and Singsons.
- Military, police officers and government officials who enriched themselves in gambling operations especially those with opulent lifestyles (Maj. Mosqueda, generals and government officials) are still out there enjoying fruits of their crime.
- Destruction of the spirit of the law for the ends of the corrupt few especially the one in the top position of the Department of Injustice.
- Killing of journalists and people simply because they spoke out against corruption and anomalies.
- Allows, participates and abets a host of other crimes by those in power simply because they are allies.
- Assigning people who indiscriminately cut trees in City Parks (ex.
) in top level DENR position Arroceros Park
- Continually try to find ways to do away with public bidding through loopholes in “executive decisions”
- Use of public funds for personal election campaigns
- Instituted electoral fraud upon our OFWs abroad in the last election (Ahh, those corrupt in power thought this would not eventually be discovered)
- ZTE Deal Anomaly and other deals with “Executive Privilege” tag involving billions of dollars (the purpose of which is to enable hook government offices in a secure online infrastructure an unreasonably exorbitant waste of money that the government doesn’t even have which will be financed by China. A burden to the already debt ridden government that will be shouldered by the citizens and future citizens yet to be born, JCPO.)
- Questionable “Made in
” deals. (ex. Cyber Ed deal etc.) China
- Attempting (if not already partially implemented) leasing out of 1 million to up to 2 million hectares of PHILIPPINE agricultural land to a
- Declaring E.O. 464 to prevent Sec. Neri from testifying in additional details in ZTE bribery deal
- Bribery in Congress – attempted bribery of Cong. Beltran
- P 500,000 Bribery in
and dispensing other “brown paper bags” filled with money ranging from P 200,000 to P 500,000 to the administration’s political stooges Malacanang Palace
- Quashing of any investigation on the bribery scandal courtesy of the Committee of Injustice in Congress
- Arrest and detention of media personnel in Manila Peninsula Hotel
- The continuing killings of media men and women along with kidnapping, killing, torture, detention of people and even students.
- Attempted revival of the Charter Change
- Intimidation and threats by Sec. Puno to media people and networks
- Abduction of ZTE anomaly witness Jun Lozada
- Threats and moves against Jun Lozada, a whistle blower of the anomalous ZTE transaction.
- Attempt to divert funds for housing program for the PNP and AFP personnel to the scandal ridden NBN deal.
- Revival AGAIN of the Charter Change issue this February 2008
- Allies attempts to remove Fr. Panlilio from office through the COMELEC
- STILL unresolved kidnappings such as those of Jonas Burgos, Karen Empeño, Sherlyn Cadapan, Ma. Luisa Posa-Dominado, Nilo Arado, Maguindanao election teachers among others.
Primarily the proliferation, whether directly or indirectly, of continuing support to this corrupt and evil system is made through people who are either:
b. Employees of government.
c. They are relatives and friends of corrupt officials themselves.
d. Those that directly or indirectly benefit from a corrupt system
Recent additions to this:
48. Using the police to block people who intend to go to rallies
49. Using the Air Transport Office to ban helicopters and aircraft from covering the rally
50. Arrest of people in Calamba for participating in rallies
51. Questionable arrest of staff people of Senator Trillanes.
52. Questionable Spratleys deal with China
53. Overpriced Diosdado Macapagal Highway
An additional reminder to Gloria Resign Blogswarmers; I recommend this suggestion from agnesdv (All That Blogs blogsite) when making your blogs:
I’m certain that decent and impartial citizens of the
I'd like to remind everyone, to use Gloria Macapagal Arroyo's full name in your posts. Let it be known, that her name (however it is Google searched: Gloria, +Macapagal, +Arroyo) will FOREVER be linked and be synonymous to corruption, to judicial killings, to selling her own country to China and to her bad presidency. She not only tainted her name, but also her father's. Let this history not be forgotten again.